Red Sandstone Exterior Cladding NASA Johnson Space Center Building 21, Houston, TX Reminiscent of an Southwestern Desert skyline, Red Sandstone can be found all over the world in desert and dry areas. Colored by Iron oxide, Red Sandstone has a neutral warm red color. Red sandstone makes for great exterior cladding due to […]
StonePly has been involved in a number of Manhattan/New York City stone cladding and curtain wall projects. The lightweight, high strength and ease of installation makes it an ideal choice for your stone project.
Limestone, Marble, Granite, Travertine and Sandstone Projects In New York.
Manhattan stone projects range from high rise buildings, retail, homes, historic restorations and commercial buildings.
StonePly panels are used in both restoration and new construction in New York City. The lightweight of StonePly makes it particularly useful for re-cladding projects. StonePly is lighter, goes up faster and is stronger than traditional slab stone.
Advantages of StonePly Stone Panels
- Stronger than slab stone. 60 times the impact strength of 3 cm. granite
- Easier and more secure connections to the structure
- Holds up to freeze-thaw and seismic racking
- Resists large wind-blown missile impact and hurricane loading
- The beauty of natural stone – Granite, marble, limestone, travertine, onyx
- Reduced installation time compared to slab stone
- Reduced installed cost
- Choice of any granite, marble, or other stone from anywhere in the world.
- Polished, flamed, hammered, honed, or sandblasted finishes available
- Available prefabricated into wall panels or easily set individual panels
- Exterior wall cladding and veneer
- Interior stone wall panels
- Stone facades
- Stone elevator cabs
- Bars and service desks in natural stone
- Stone column covers
- Curtain wall and spandrel panels
- Thin stone veneer cladding
StonePly provides stone nationwide. In addition to New York City, StonePly serves all of the New York Metropolitan area including: Newark, Jersey City, Yonkers, Paterson, Bridgeport, Elizabeth, Stamford, New Haven, Waterbury, Clifton, Norwalk, Danbury, New Rochelle, and Passaic.