Red Sandstone Exterior Cladding NASA Johnson Space Center Building 21, Houston, TX Reminiscent of an Southwestern Desert skyline, Red Sandstone can be found all over the world in desert and dry areas. Colored by Iron oxide, Red Sandstone has a neutral warm red color. Red sandstone makes for great exterior cladding due to […]
StonePly offers a variety of finishing texture options:
- Polished: A smooth, reflective finish.
- Honed: A smooth, non-reflective finish.
- Flamed: A rough thermal finish created by exposing the stone face to a high temperature flame then quickly cooling the stone in water.
- Sandblasted: A rough finish created by blasting the face of the stone with sand.
- Acid Washed: A rough finish created by applying an acid bath to the stone face.
- Waterjet: A rough finish created by shooting water jets across the face of the stone.
Jerusalem Beige Limestone
Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island, Bahamas
To learn more about StonePly texture options, call 903-454-4630, email [email protected] or visit the website at www.StonePly.com
StonePly is the leading stone on aluminum honeycomb panel manufacturer. To meet its commitment to provide “any stone form anywhere in the world” StonePly maintains a global network of procurement in Europe, South America, Asia, Africa and the stone quarrying centers of the world. Offices, manufacturing and warehousing facilities are in Greenville, TX. Family owned and operated for over 25 years, StonePly is the oldest stone on aluminum honeycomb panel manufacturer and supplier under the same ownership. Clients and commissions include NASA, The US Nuclear Regulatory Agency, US National Park Service, Rolex, Hyatt, Disney, Atlantis Resort, Four Seasons and others.