Red Sandstone Exterior Cladding NASA Johnson Space Center Building 21, Houston, TX Reminiscent of an Southwestern Desert skyline, Red Sandstone can be found all over the world in desert and dry areas. Colored by Iron oxide, Red Sandstone has a neutral warm red color. Red sandstone makes for great exterior cladding due to […]
Delight Your Clients And Simplify Your Job With StonePly Natural Stone Cladding!
Business owners, designers, and other professionals involved in a new construction or renovation project who want natural stone cladding for building interiors look for elegance and authenticity. They also expect natural stone cladding to remain looking beautiful over the long-term, even when it is installed in high-traffic areas.
With lightweight natural stone panels by StonePly, you can feel confident you are supplying a product to your valued clients that meets all of the criteria mentioned above. Our natural stone cladding also has several properties that can positively impact your bottom line:
- StonePly natural stone panels weigh approximately 3.5 pounds per square foot, reducing the costs of and the amount of manpower required for transport.
- Installing our natural stone interior wall cladding does not require the use of mortar or grout, and can be completed relatively quickly by a variety of construction professionals.
- Our lightweight natural stone wall cladding is shatter-resistant and has high impact strength, greatly reducing the risk of damage during transport and installation.
- Natural stone panels by StonePly can be securely attached to sheathed stud walls or existing walls made of brick, metal, concrete, or stucco. Consequently, the extremely time-consuming process of removing existing wall material is completely unnecessary.
Make Any Building Interior Stunning When You Take Advantage of Our Unrivaled Stone Selection And Our Finish/Texture Options
When it comes to choices for natural stone wall cladding, more is always better, and nobody can rival our natural stone selection. We have many different varieties of granite, limestone, marble, travertine, and onyx to meet the demands of diverse clients in various industries. A few of StonePly’s exquisite natural stone options for interior cladding are:
- Lavender Blue granite (sourced from India)
- White Leopard granite (sourced from China)
- Green onyx (sourced from Pakistan)
- Travertino Noce travertine (sourced from Italy)
- Indiana limestone (sourced from the United States)
Finishes and textures for StonePly’s interior natural stone wall cladding can give the same stone variety an array of looks. Choose from the following or request a custom finish for your interior wall cladding:
- Bush hammered
- Pin stripe
- Split and dressed
Applications For StonePly Interior Wall Cladding
Versatile and strong StonePly interior wall cladding is suitable for:
- Estates and luxurious private homes
- Resorts and casinos
- Restaurants and hotels
- Government and commercial building interiors
- Libraries and universities
For More StonePly Information
For practical information and design inspiration, visit the StonePly website. We’ve compiled a number of resources about our natural stone wall cladding that will help you decide whether we are the right supplier of natural stone panels for your project. You can reach us by calling 903-454-4630 or filling out the contact form on our site. We are always available to respond to inquiries and concerns, and we provide free initial consultations and custom estimates to potential clients.